- Building plot
- Full planning permission
- Three bedroom dwelling
- Off road parking
- Set back from main road
- Rural views
DESCRIPTION The property comprises a timber frame, former church hall, standing on a plot of approximately 0.25 acres. Planning permission has been granted for demolition of the hall and a replacement three-bedroom dwelling on the site.The vendor will demolish the existing hall.
PLANNING Planning consent for the demolition of the existing hall, and reinstatement of a three-bedroom dwelling has been granted by the Fenland District Council under Planning Reference: F/YR17/1092/F. Copies of the planning documents are available from the Fenland District Council or from our Wisbech office.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity are understood to be available for connection. Drainage will be non-mains.
ACCESS It is understood that the access to the site would be via a Right of Way shared with the Church, graveyard and adjoining residential dwelling.
It is also understood that the purchaser would be given the right to connect to existing services or lay new ones within the right of access.
POSSESSION The property is offered with vacant possession on completion.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the selling agent, Maxey Grounds & Co. LLP.
METHOD OF SALE The property is offered For Sale by private treaty.
The conditions of sale below will apply to the sale.
CONDITIONS OF SALE 1) Purchaser will have continuing right of access to the property at all times.
2) No parking or storage on the access route at any time.
3) Purchaser must not hinder pedestrian access to the graveyard at any time.
4) Vendor will permit the access to be trenched to permit the laying of new utility services if required, subject to full protection of existing services and reinstatement of driveway to satisfaction of the Vendor.
5) Changes to planning consent will be limited to style and character of the dwelling and not be for additional dwellings.
6) No bonfires permitted on site during demolition of church hall or during construction.
7) During construction, contractor's vehicles must not crush or damage buried services. On completion, the access must be fully reinstated to the satisfaction of the Vendor.
8) The property is not to be used for commercial purposes of any kind.
9) The northern boundary of the property is to be fenced by the Purchase using fencing approved by the Vendor.
10) The Purchaser undertakes to provide a suitable indemnity insurance for the restoration and/or replacement of a range of named features should they be damaged.
Sewerage - The Vendor has a sewage septic tank beneath the access which has sufficient capacity to take sewage from an additional domestic dwelling. The Vendor is prepared to allow connection to this for £1,000 with an annual maintenance fee of £150.
Storm (rain) water - The Vendor has a syphon chamber for the disposal of storm water and offers connection to this for £500. There will be no annual maintenance fees.
Outfall pipe - There is a wastewater outfall pipe from the septic tank of Southea Grange crossing the site towards the syphon chamber. The Purchaser undertakes to retain and protect this pipe.
12) Dogs and Pets - The Purchaser undertakes not to keep fighting dogs, goats, ponies or horses on the property.
13) The purchaser undertakes that the adjacent land and graveyard will not be used for exercising dogs.
Ready to view?
Back to top