An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Wisbech office. The main purpose of the role is to deal with all aspects of the sales process with clients and prospective purchasers as well as outside organisations. You will be expected to welcome and communicate with all those contacting the office and ensure the purpose of their contact is handled in a professional and efficient manner.
Your main duties will include talking to clients, both face to face and on the telephone, recording personal details and other information, generating market appraisal opportunities, generating, arranging and conducting viewings and providing feedback to clients, generating offers, negotiating offers and arranging sales and chasing sales through to successful completion to achieve your personal and departmental targets together with assisting with the preparation of Sales Brochures & Window Cards, dealing with reports, general correspondence and property information.
Key requirements of the role are:
· Planning and time management
· Communication skills
· Recognising objectives and working towards their successful completion
· Selling skills
· IT skills
· Customer service skills
· Negotiation skills
The ideal candidate with possess the following:
· A willingness to be accountable, take responsibility and make things happen
· Team player
· Energetic approach
· Commitment to exceptional service standards
· Proactive approach to building business
· A smart and business-like appearance
· A high degree of personal commitment
· An openness to new ideas and approaches to business
· A consistent approach to management processes and systems
Previous experience of Estate Agency or knowledge of the process of selling/letting desirable, but not essential.
Please apply, enclosing CV, to Ms P Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org