An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Wisbech office. The main purpose of the role is to meet prospective buyers and tenants at the properties we are marketing and conduct them round answering any queries or arranging for those queries to be answered. As an ambassador for the Company, you will be expected to welcome and communicate with all those you meet in a professional and efficient manner.
Your main duties will include talking to prospective buyers and tenants face to face and on the telephone, recording information, generating market appraisal opportunities, conducting viewings and providing feedback to clients or work colleagues, generating additional viewings and generating offers.
Key requirements of the role are:
· Planning and time management
· Communication skills
· Recognising objectives and working towards their successful completion
· Selling skills
· IT skills
· Customer service skills
· Negotiation skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· A willingness to be accountable, take responsibility and make things happen
· A Team player
· An energetic approach
· A commitment to exceptional service standards
· A proactive approach to building business
· A smart and business-like appearance
· A high degree of personal commitment
· An openness to new ideas and approaches to business
· A consistent approach to management processes and systems
A full clean UK driving license is an essential prerequisite together with full use of a car. Previous experience of Estate Agency knowledge of the process of selling/letting desirable, but not essential.
Please apply, enclosing CV, to Ms P Clarke email@example.com